Welcome to the Aged Care Learning Information Solution, Alis. This online leaning platform is provided by the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (the Commission).
By creating your profile and paying the relevant fee to access Alis, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are subject to change.
1. You agree to pay the advertised fee (incl. GST) to access content in Alis.
2. You accept that your organisation or service is required to pay the full amount for Alis even if your staff member does not complete the courses provided, cancels their license or leaves the organisation.
3. You are responsible for managing all staff/ license holders under this account including maintaining records.
4. Access to Alis will not be granted until payment is received in full.
5. When creating your account, please ensure all details provided are correct.
6. The Commission serves the right to remove modules from Alis that are deemed to be no longer relevant or required to be updated.
7. The Commission may also limit user accessibility for maintenance.
8. All prices advertised on the Commission’s website regarding Alis are correct at the time of purchasing a license. The Commission reserves the right to review and update the pricing structure at any given time. Please refer to our website for updates.
9. All pricing is inclusive of GST and provided in AUD.
10. Your license(s) to Alis are valid for 12 months.
11. If you purchase additional licences during your registration period, a pro-rata amount will be charged.
12. At the conclusion of your registration period, renewal fees will be charged if you wish to continue to access the educational content.
13. All cancellations for Alis must be submitted in writing to the Commission: email@example.com.
14. Refunds will only be offered in exceptional circumstances. Requests must be submitted to the Commission in writing: firstname.lastname@example.org. An example of where a refund might be permitted is if the account has not been activated and the licensee is unable to access Alis.
15. No substitutions or transfers can be made once a profile has been created in Alis as the learning record is attached to the individual rather than an organisation or service.
16. The Commission is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to maximise the educational content and services we provide you.
17. The Commission maintains strict online security measures. This is to ensure that our online learning platform is managed in accordance with worldwide legal developments and to protect against cyber-attack, hacking, and unlawful access of confidential records.
19. Most of the content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is protected by copyright held by the Commonwealth or a supplier of information to the Commonwealth.
Third party links or information:
20. Alis may contain links to other websites that are not operated by or related to the Commission. These links will be available through the course modules and information.
21. The Commission is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such third-party websites, and does not investigate, monitor, or check these websites for accuracy or completeness.
22. The inclusion of any linked website on this learning management system does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by the Commission.
23. A user that leaves the Alis platform to access these third-party sites does so at their own risk.
24. For further information about Alis, please contact the Commission using the details below:
Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
GPO Box 9819
IN YOUR CAPITAL CITY